Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wait... so when did I learn to do this?

Yay!  I'm an old lady!
My Mom sent me a set of knitting looms for X-mas.  I have never knitted before. 
I remember making a 8 foot long single chain with a crochet hook when I was about 10, but I never bothered to learn more than that.  I made a hat!  I started it last night, and  24 hours after I started it, it is finished!  That felt good!  The loom made this stupid easy to do.

Next I'ma start making a banky to take naps wif!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I have 4 crochet/knit projects going now, and 3+ waiting in the wings when those are done (except that won't happen because there are only a few months left of winter-time, and once spring comes it'll all get packed away until next winter.) Would looove to see your blankie when you finish wif it.

    ReplyDelete