Monday, January 9, 2012

Sneak Peek: Political Art

I have been working on this piece at a snail's pace.  I hope to finish it before the GOP primary season is over.



I'm a passionately passive political news junkie.  I love watching the drama, the posturing, the bullshit.  It is better than any soap opera, and makes me feel more intellectual (something I sorely need)

There was a time when I wanted to grow up to be an editorial cartoonist... until I found out what a grueling job that really is.  /sigh

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'm impressed or appalled that you follow this stuff. If my vote mattered, I'd care. But the art piece looks cool, as always. P.S. Thanks for removing the gd "word verification"! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, following politics is no different than following soap operas, except there is less silly "girly" crap, and waaaaay more back stabbing.

    ReplyDelete