Friday, January 20, 2012

Motivation! Why Hast Thou Forsaken Moi?

Waaaaanh.
I am too lazy!
Waaaaaaaaaaaanh!
There are so many things I want to do, but they are soooo much work!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanh!

For example:
  • Create a real live fancy portfolio type website. (which is held back by)
  • Learn to use Flash like a boss. (which is held back by)
  • Make the Princess Superstar song I commissioned into an actual cartoon (which is held back by)
  • Put my animation desk back together (which is held back by)
  • Finish painting the art studio (which is held back by)
  • Buy one of those things that repels spiders (which is currently held back by)
  • Shovel the driveway in hopes that Nigel might be able to move more than 4 feet before getting stuck again (which is held back by)
  • I dun wanna shovel.  Lazy WINS!
That is just one chain of wants/goals.  Then there is the kitchen.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Babe:

    1) Write that list backwards.

    2) Write "To-Do" at the top.

    3) Go!

    You're welcome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not recall asking for logic. I recall specifically and intentionally using my blog to whine about what a horribly inefficient person I am with my spare time.

    ReplyDelete